Monday, March 12, 2007

Playoffs

Yesterday was a day of mixed results. The innertube waterpolo team lost in the semis for the second season in a row, it was a real heartbreaker. However, I went on a bike ride and felt really fast. I think this was mostly because everyone on the road that I saw was much older than me and as a result, slow. I don't know how many people I passed, but it was a ton and I never got caught by anyone.

Most importantly, in Madden world the 49ers won the NFC West after trouncing the Browns (Adam's team, hilarious) and the Ravens. I play the Seahawks in the second round, and I'm expecting big things. I finished 11-5, a pretty good improvement on last years 7-9 and if I pick up enough cash flow, I'll be signing some big names in the off season.

I've ordered my garden seeds to plant next week. I've got spinach, carrots, green beans, and onions on the way right now. In May, I'll pick up some transplants to finish the garden off.

No comments: