Monday, March 19, 2007

Back Off Before I Rock You Harder Than Wolfmother

For those of you who are unaware, "the true rebirth of the power trio is upon us." This is a quote I picked up off the band website for Wolfmother, a rock band from Australia.

Wolfmother is awesomely bad, they sound sort of like Black Sabbath. I found out that they are coming to Denver April 18th to Melt the metro areas faces off, and I'm seriously considering going. Anyone interested, let me know, I think it would be pretty entertaining.

Strangely enough, Wolfmother and a few other hard rock bands were featured on NPR the other day. Apparently there is a resurgence in rock music going on nowadays. I guess when you spend all your time in a windowless office or on a bicycle, you don't hear about new trends in music.

No comments: