Monday, February 12, 2007

Glasses Aquired!

My dreams have finally come true and I have a pair of hipster prescription glasses to pick up on Friday from the optometrist. Eye exams are pretty exciting. When he tested me for cataracts, I about broke the machine from jumping up when the puff of air hit my eye. I didn't realize how bad my vision had gotten at distance. When he moved the lens thing away after figuring out my prescription, I couldn't even read the letters that had been so clear before!

So the glasses I got are black Paul Smith framed ones. I look like a super genius when I wear them and I'm excited to wear them in class. Should make a drastic difference. I also stuck the insurance with at least a $300 bill, that'll teach them to cancel me!

Pictures to follow on Friday.

No comments: