Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Morning

Today has been a good day so far. I woke up around 7:20, ate some breakfast, did some laundry, and cleaned my room. I've decided to give running another shot, since my knee has bothered me for quite some time so I headed out on the bike to a trail south of town and did a 3 or 4 miler. It was a super nice morning, and a ton of people were on the trail. I felt pretty good, but towards the end had some slight twitches of pain in the knee and my shoes were giving me blisters.

I went home showered up, and headed to Boulder Running Company to see what I could do about the shoe problem. These shoes have always given me blisters on the sides of my feet, the insoles were pealing away on the sides. Anyways, the people at Boulder Running Company (where I bought the shoes) gave me a brand new pair of insoles for free! The guy just looked at them and grabbed a new pack off the shelf. This made my quite happy and I recommend that everyone buy their shoes at this store from here on out.

I've decided to get one of those knee bands for my right knee to see if it improves things, I hope so.

To top it off, I stopped by Great Harvest for some bread and they had fresh out of the oven this cherry and blueberry bread and now I'm eating it! It is delicious. I hope the rest of the day works out as well.

1 comment:

Hermano said...

"I aspire to simulate moving droplets."

I bet that's what you tell all the ladies.