Well, I finished what is hopefully my last midterm ever. It went alright, but we'll find out when I get it back.
Summer is approaching and I've been thinking about various things I want to, which got me thinking about things I'd like to achieve sometime in lets say 20 years. Here is what I've thought of so far:
1) Finish school
2) Get a job
3) Buy a house, with a nice deck to drink beer/watch weird people walk by
4) Meet someone who would like to sit on said porch with me
5) Have the house be powered by non-CO2 producing means (solar or whatever)
6) Have a vehicle that doesn't produce CO2 (technically I already have this with the bikes)
7) Have a cabin in S. Utah to enjoy the desert in
8) Bike around Patagonia, Australia, and Europe for a while (probably multiple trips to each)
9) Learn spanish, which I see coming in handy for #7 and future family gatherings
Thats about it, if I got to do all of these things I think I'd be a happy camper.