Monday, June 4, 2007

Classy

I got a package from Linfield today, pertaining to my alumni giving. That's right, I gave them a $25 tax deductible donation about a month ago, and they are really excited about it! They're so excited that they turned around and spend that money on sending me this:




That's right, a recognition award. I took it to the framer today. I also got a Linfield Alumni sticker that is printed backwards so I can put it inside my car window, too bad I don't have a car.


Further developments of the week included Katie and I planted the transplants in our garden, it now looks somewhat presentable, I may get around to putting a picture up. I also went on a long bike ride to Ward and Lyons on Sunday and saw Knocked Up this evening. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped, but still hilarious.

No comments: