Sunday, August 5, 2007

Studying Away

Well, the studying for my upcoming analysis prelim exam has started, its not particularly fun to study for. On the other hand, the material does make a lot more sense the second time around and I feel pretty good about my odds on passing. Can't wait to be done with these exams!

Besides studying and working, I did some karaoke, or roke'n as myself and Paul Rudd like to call it, last night with Pete. We seriously blew the house away after renditions of Bohemian Rhapsody and Mr. Blue Sky. There was also some shuffleboard played and I got my ass kicked pretty bad in it. If the Outback Saloon was a little closer to my house, I would frequent it all the time; not only does it have shuffleboard, pool, darts, and karaoke, it also have a large customer base of cougars.

No comments: