Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Pickup Artist

So I was doing my standard Sunday morning routine this past Sunday, which envolves me sitting on the couch in my undies, drinking coffee and watching some bad television. The show I ended up watching was on VH1 and is called The Pickup Artist. The premise is that these three suave guys are going to teach socially awkward men how to become "pickup artists" throughout the season.

First, let me introduce the instructors Mystery, Matador, and some other guy who I can't remember. You can see how awesome they are below:







Now maybe its me, but I don't see how these guys could pickup ANYONE. Amazingly, they had a clip of them in a bar picking up women. Their strategy seems to be to find the drunkest women and let them play with their accouterments. They would then grind up on these women who were too inebriated to notice. Needless to say, it was spectacular! I am 99% sure the women were paid off to make these dudes look good, but if not, I am going to get a velvet cowboy hat, leather jacket, bling in my ear, a fur, and dye racing stripes in my hair.

1 comment:

T-Dizzle said...

L O L !!!

Man those guys are SO hot, I just want to jump their bones right now.

P.S. Thanks for the book recommendation! I'll put it on my ever expanding list of books about faith that I still have to read...there are several :)