Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Harris Gulch

For the past four days, I've been in Utah, hiking down and up Harris Gulch. It was a great trip, you can find pictures here. James wrote a trip report here.

Backpacking is always a good time. My number one complaint was my sleeping pad, which sprung a slow leak. This wouldn't have been too big of a deal if I could have found the leak, but no such luck. My pad kept deflating and I'd wake up cold from the ground. Its too bad really, because that pad (a Big Agnes) is incredibly comfortable when full. The hunt for the leak continues tonight in my bathtub.

It was good to meet up with some old friends from college. When you haven't seen someone for many months, you really appreciate their company. Conversations of the male variety were aplenty, and I came back with filled with new dirty jokes. Can't wait to get back outside!

No comments: